We are looking for an experienced backend engineer to work on our high-traffic short video app and build a new social network around world. You will be joining a stellar team with people from Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, Kayak, etc.
- Collaborate daily with product, internal stakeholders, and other engineers to design and build our backend systems on features, recommendation/ML, data, etc.
- Owning major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions
- Working independently to tackle difficult problems and implement timely solutions
- Communicating effectively within and across teams during design discussions
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field (M.S. a plus)
- 2+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch on a strong engineering team.
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Strong understanding of modern back-end frameworks: Docker, Redis, AWS, etc.