Growth Marketing Intern
We are looking for a high-energy, creative intern to work with our growth marketing team. We’re looking for someone hungry to learn about startups, digital media and mobile products, and who's also a self-starter ready to contribute from day one. Spanish proficiency is strongly preferred, as much of our userbase is in Latin America.
You’ll learn all about customer acquisition, retention and building a brand, and you’ll have the opportunity to execute campaigns across all significant mediums and advertising channels. We’re going to give you projects that drive real business value.
- Analyze paid social and digital advertising campaigns, make targeting recommendations, and brainstorm ad copy and visuals
- Create content that will potentially live in our email newsletter, social channels or public forums
- Perform data analysis and competitive research
- Identify new or underleveraged growth channels, assess potential impact and propose strategies to capitalize on them
- Engage with our community on Telegram, Twitter and Instagram, perform social listening and identify places Bermi users congregate
- Manage and grow our brand ambassador program, mobilizing our most passionate content creators by working with them in a more personal setting
- Spanish proficiency strongly preferred
- Demonstrable experience in at least two of the following fields: growth hacking, content marketing, design, analytics
- Ability to self-prioritize and complete to-do lists based on business impact
- An opportunistic thinker that knows how to challenge assumptions and ask great questions
- A strong interest in the tech industry or startup world
- Working knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain